TEAM ICHIBAN BASKETBALL CLUB RULES/CONTRACT
1. I will not smoke
2. I will not use drugs or alcohol
3. I will maintain a passing grade in each school course (“c” or better)
4. I will attend every practice scheduled unless:
a) Injury or illness prevents movement:
b) Death in the immediate family:
c) I have given my coach prior notice:
d) Church functions or Approved school functions.
5. I will follow all rules for practice and tournament sites
6. I will treat all teammates, coaches, referees, and fans with courtesy and respect
7. I will keep track of and I am responsible for all uniforms and equipment
8 If I quit Team Ichiban Basketball Team for any reason, my decision will be FINAL.
9. I will not deliberately break the rules or help any other player break the rules
10. I will respect the coaches and referees and refrain from addressing them during the game unless I am the Team Captain on the floor and only then I will address them with respect and courtesy. I understand that referees make mistakes and I will refrain from criticizing them or using abusive gestures or language.
11. I will maintain control of my emotions and avoid use of abusive and profane language, humiliating remarks and/or gestures. I will never threaten nor use physical violence. Such behavior will not be tolerated and will result in loss of privileges with Team Ichiban Basketball Team.
12. I will respect the coaches and players of the opposing team and demonstrate appropriate gestures of good sportsmanship by being HUMBLE in victory and GRACIOUS in defeat.
13. I will respect the property of others, including the gymnasium in which I am a guest. Following practices/games, I will collect all my belongings and leave the gym promptly and in the condition in which I found it.
- If I violate rule 1 or 2 while away at a tournament, I will be sent home immediately and my PARENTS OR GUARDIAN WILL BE NOTIFIED.
- If I violate rule 3, I will not be allowed to participate in practice or tournaments until I have achieved a passing grade in all classes.
I have read and understand all RULES written above and agree to accept any and all punishment given for violating rules: