3RD COAST TOURNAMENT PRODUCTION
3rd COAST DFW METROPLEX MEMORIAL WEEKEND SHOWDOWN
3RD COAST TOURNAMENT PRODUCTION, TEAM ICHIBAN AND GENE WATTS ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE BRING BACK WHAT WAS ONCE CONSIDERED ONE OF THE MOST COMPETITIVE EVENTS IN THE COUNTRY!
THIS YEARS EVENT WILL BE HOSTED AT "DUNCANVILLE FIELDHOUSE".
Date: May 24-25, 2014
Location: Duncanville Fieldhouse (6 floors under 1 roof)
Due Date: May 19, 2014
Details: 4 games guaranteed
Cost: $275.00 per team (2 or more teams get $25.00 off per team)
Divisions: 4th grade thru 12th grade
Gender: Boys and Girls
Age groups could be combined in the younger age groups based on number of teams (example: 4th and 5th but not 4th, 5th and 6th). When you register for a 3rd Coast Tournament Production tournament you will be notified if your team will be playing in a combined divisions so that you can make the best choice for your team. We will do our best to make sure that you are not playing a team or several teams in your pool that you have already played 2 or 3 times in previous events (unless that is what both coaches want). Because of the competitiveness of the tournament we ask all teams to bring current report cards and birth certificates to confirm players age and grade (THERE IS A $75 CHARGE TO LODGE A PROTEST AGAINST A PLAYERS AGE OR GRADE ON ANOTHER TEAM. IF YOU WIN YOUR PROTEST, YOUR MONEY FOR PROTEST WILL BE REFUNDED). A player as an example can be 11 years old and in the 4th grade and play in the 4th grade division. Player cannot be 12 years old playing in the 4th grade division. This goes for all age groups NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!! NO TEAM IN THE 9TH GRADE AND UNDER DIVISIONS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PLAY UP MORE THEN 1 GRADE LEVEL UNLESS APPROVED BY GENE WATTS!
10u - 4th Grade
11u - 5th Grade
12u - 6th Grade
13u - 7th Grade
14u - 8th Grade
15u - 9th Grade
16u - JV (player cannot participate in this division if they are currently in the 11th grade)
18u - Varsity (player can play in this division if they are a graduating senior)
18u - Varsity TOP GUN SELECT
- There is an admission charge for all spectators - daily passes: $9 Satruday, $9 Sunday $8 Monday or $21 for a tournament pass. Please tell your parents! Kids 6 and up will be charged $3 per day.
- Two coaches and all players in uniform from each team get in free. (Coaches will be required to wear bands at all times! No adults allowed on bench uless they are wearing a band! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
- Tournament passes will be available at all gyms for all parents and fans.
- If your kids team does not make it to play on Monday, there will be no refunds on tournament passes purchased on Saturday. No tournament passes will be sold after Saturday!
Play starts Saturday, May 25, 2013
1. ALL TEAMS MUST CHECK IN BEFORE FIRST GAME OR YOUR TEAM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY.
2. ALL PLAYERS PARTICIPATING MUST HAVE ON GAME UNIFORM TO ENTER TOURNAMENT (EVEN IF INJURED)
3. COACHES PLEASE BRING BOTH SET OF UNIFORMS TO ALL GAMES.
4. THERE WILL BE DAY PASSES AND WEEKEND PASSES
5. WEBSITE WILL BE UPDATED WITH SCORES AND RESULTS AS THEY HAPPEN.